We Are Hiring Loan Officers!
BluEleven Mortgage Capital has all the loan products you need to succeed! We are absolutely committed to Service and Excellence!
Need disclosures out on a Saturday at 6pm? Done!
Need loan docs out on a Sunday at 2pm? Done!
We will close within 21 Days or (1) offer a per diem to the seller or (2) make the borrower’s first mortgage payment…you and your referral partner choose.
We’ll show you how to (1) work with more realtors, (2) get more offers accepted and (3) convert more leads!
We generate our own Buyers (we do not buy leads!) so you can refer people who are ready to write offers to you referral partners! Same comp plan as you have for your self-gen biz!
Loan Officers choose their own Compensation Plan!
EVERY Loan Officer has a LO Assistant so you can close more loans!
Mortgage Loan Officer Job Summary
We are seeking an experienced mortgage loan officer with strong marketing, communication, and analysis skills to join our team and assist loan applicants in securing the ideal mortgage for their new home purchase. Our organization provides the support, and tools you need to bring your business to the next level. If you are passionate about providing top-notch service to your clients and have a proven track record of retaining and building your client list, please start your application today!
Orange, CA (work from home or come into the office
CA and AZ with other states on the way!
Mortgage Loan Officer Responsibilities
- Prospect, develop, and maintain relationships with potential new business referral partners such as realtors, builders, bank colleagues, and the community at large
- Collect and analyze prospective buyer income, assets and liabilities, background check, and loan application documents to determine creditworthiness
- Counsel borrowers to understand the pros and cons of different loan products to determine which is best for them
- Interact with customers, realtors, processors, and underwriters to ensure a smooth transaction
- Review the loan process by monitoring loan status, term conformity, and regulatory guidelines
- Exceed our production standards by maintaining an active pipeline
Mortgage Loan Officer Qualifications
- Can be DRE or DBO/DFPI
- You take a really, really good 1003
- Current NMLS State License or Federal NMLS Registration
- Knowledge of FHA, VA, USDA, conventional, fixed/ adjustable loans, Bridge Loans, Non-Conforming Loans, FNMA and FHLMC, Jumbo, non-QM and Home Equity Lines of Credit
- Knowledge of state and federal regulations, and company underwriting policies and guidelines
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills, superb interpersonal and customer service skills, and exceptional decision-making ability
- Understanding of loan originator software – we use LendingQB (now Meridian Link)